Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905716490W
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
For our site in Bern we are looking for a highly committed
- Management of the stability program in accordance with local procedures and regulatory standards
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment with focus on preparation of stability protocols, stability reports, supporting documentation for IND/CTA filing and supporting shelf life strategies
- Design of stability studies, evaluation of the data and coordination of scientific investigation
- Support the timely and effective completion of lab events, lab deviations, investigations, change controls and CAPA related to stability studies
- Ensure stability samples are pulled and tested on time
- Help to build a strong team to expand, strengthen and maintain the current knowledge base and expertise within QC to reflect changing business needs
- University degree in natural sciences, applied sciences or equivalent life science degree
- Laboratory experience in a cGMP regulated environment
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and data trending
- Experience with stability studies (design, reporting, ICH requirement) and analytical methods
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proactive attitude, Team player, team builder
- Must be well organized, a self-starter, results oriented individual with the ability to multitask in a fast paced team environment with attention to detail and good documentation practice
- Good verbal and written skills in English and German
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.)
Please click on Janssen and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)